Conditions of Use
CONDITION OF USE
Welcome to www.aljessourshopping.com (“Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Al Jessour E Commerce Owned By Al Jessour Building Materials Trading, a limited liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) its office is located at Al Rawdha 3, Ajman - UAE (“we”, “our” or “us”).
ABOUT OUR SITE
The Website is an e-commerce platform that allows us to offer and sell products to the individuals and enterprise entities.
We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- If you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence.
- If you are able to provide us your details including Full Name, Mobile No, Email and an address in the UAE for delivery of products.
In order to register to the Website, you will need to provide us with certain information. Your registration to the Webite may not be accepted if you do not provide us with the required information. We reserve the right to decline any registration without further explanation and also we reserve the right to undertake such checks as are necessary to verify your identity.
Once you have successfully completed registration, your registration shall continue for an indefinite period.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us.
- You will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you.
- You will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that:
- You will not post, list or upload in any manner any information which is blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- You will not fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies.
- You will not take post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or similar content that may undermine the website’s feedbacks and rating systems.
- You will not transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION & CANCELLATION
We may, at our sole discretion and without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or permanently withdraw your access of our Services, cancel any product(s) order submitted by you for any reason including, without limitation, the following:
- If you use our Platform or Services for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or abuse our policy and rules.
- You are suspected of inventory abuse or placing bulk order. The following shall (without limitation) constitute inventory abuse or placing bulk order:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any abuse or fraud used to place the order.
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
We reserve our right to take appropriate action if you are suspected of acting fraudulently or if you file invalid and/or false claims or provide false, incomplete, or misleading information. You may be considered to be engaging in fraudulent activities if any of the following (without limitation) are met:
- If you don’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by us.
- If you fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification.
- If you use invalid address, email and phone no.
- If you attempt to overuse a voucher code.
- If you return wrong or product damaged by yourself.
- If you refuse to pay for an order.
- If you use fake currency notes to make the payment for COD items.
- If you abuse or harass the delivery staff.
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Al Jessour Building Materials Trading.
- If the returned products are missing, fake or damaged by you.
If your access to our Services or our Platform is terminated for any reason, we may delete any content relating to your use of the Service (including any credits earned through loyalty programs or reward points) and we will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by us for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in relation to a cancelled product(s) order will be refunded.
Dispute Resolution: If you have an issue with our Services, please contact us. We will endeavor to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Communications: You may contact us through email, social media, or by calling on 06 741 5575.
Survival: All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.