SCF TILE GROUT 710 ( CADET GREY ) - 5 KG
Weight : 5 Kg
Color : Cadet Grey
Color Code : 14
Product Information : SCF Tile Grout is a cementitious poly- mer modified tile grout composed of hydraulic binders, selected aggregates, special additives, and polymers. It is supplied as a dry powder in pre-weighed bags ready to use on-site, which requires only the addition of clean water to produce easily workable mortar. Grout is ideal for jointing Ceramic Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles and Marbles. Tile Grout is available in white and grey, also available in a range of colours and can be customised. Tile Grout is applied in a thickness of 2-4 mm for wall tiles and 3-8 mm for floor tiles.
- Non-shrink and prevent cracks.
- Non-Sag / slump (thixotropic) application.
- Consistent colour quality.
- Easy to use and apply, just add water.
Uses : For filling the spaces of homogeneous tile, ceramic tile, marble, granite, mosaic, and natural stone, over a range of applications as below:
- Floor and wall.
- Interior and exterior.
- Dry and wet area.
- For dry area, mix SCF Tile Grout with water.
- Product : SCF Tile Grout.
- Contents : Special Cement, Hydrophobic agent, & Additives.
- Appearance / Colour : Powder / Available in different colours.
- Mixed Density : 1.800 KG /L.
- Mixing Ratio : 3.0 to 3.2 lit/10 kg bag, 1.5 to 1.6 lit/5 kg bag.
- Pot Life : 60 Minutes.
- Compressive Strength (As per EN 12808-3:2002) : 20.0 N/ mm².
- Flexural Strength (As per EN 12808-3:2002) : 4.5 N / mm².
- Abrasion Resistance (As per EN 12808-2:2002) : < 500 mm³.
- Water Absorption (As per EN 12808-5) : < 7 gm.
- Shrinkage : < 3mm/m (1,6mm/m in test).
- Compliance : ASTM, EN 12808 -2,3,4,5 tested and approved.
- Packaging : Wall: 0.3 – 0.5 kg/LM 3mm Joint.
- Coverage : Floor: 0.5 – 0.8 kg/LM 5mm Joint.